Ulavale1

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Movie Ramblings

Well....Sometime in the near future I hope to find an opportunity to go see Transformers and Harry Potter 5. Beth and I are looking forward to the last Harry Potter book coming out next week. It's nice it is coming out over the summer, I may be able to find some time at work to read. Life is going pretty good for us right now. We're busy as ever, and I'm sure I don't see it letting up anytime soon. In fact, I would assume with the kids getting older, the opportunity for extra curricular's will grow, which will only add to the busy schedule. Tyler and Cera have a cousin (Beth's sister's son who is about their age) over this weekend so they are all having fun, including Beth who gets to watch them all (and Carter) while I'm at work. I get to watch them all by myself Monday until I have to go to work. Three 2 year old's and a 6 month old....If you don't hear from me by Wednesday, send reinforcements ;-).

No comments: