Ulavale1

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Subscribe to get email updates!

Hey guys! I'm trying to keep my fun little gadgets on the right side of my blog to a minimum, but I keep finding really cool things... My latest add is an email subscription where you will be sent any updates I make to my blog...so you won't have to keep checking my blog every couple of hours like I know you do with baited breath...you will get an email with the whole new post...see how much I'm trying to make all your lives so easy...plus...if you don't mind it...it lets me know who has subscribed....which is cool too...cuz I'm starting to wonder if anyone reads this since I never get any comments on here (except you Mary...which I am so very thankful!!) So check it out and please, please subscribe! Also, you can leave a comment on my comment box without having to sign in or anything...feel free!

2 comments:

Christi said...

1) I am totally offended. I am never coming here again. I post comments sometimes! :)

2) I missed you at stake conference.

3) Do you use google reader? WAY EASY and saves oh-so-much time.

4) Check my blog-I have links for Amanda, Nicole, and Janet. Fun, huh?

5) I must have freaked out Bethany's bro at conference Sunday. He looked so familiar and I couldn't figure out who he was... haha...

mkfordham said...

Sam, all you have to do to know if it's a boy or girl is use the Chinese Birth Calendar. Google it and you can check it out. It was right for all of my kids, Janna's kids, Loraine Galster's kids, and a few of my other friends. It says its 98% right. We're thinking of using it the next time we get pregnant to try and bust out a boy, but chances are we'll be the 2% ha ha!! You're guys' picture is really cute! Your kids are adorable! And yes, I get annoyed when no one comments on my blog, too, but oh well.