Ulavale1

Monday, May 12, 2008

Had our 20 week Ultrasound! WE'RE HAVING A...

BABY! Nope we don't know if it's a girl or boy, because Bethany wants to wait to find out, which I'm cool with, so most likely we will know sometime in September what we're having (Although if our poll is in anyway accurate, we'll have a girl, as more than 1/2 of you thought we'll have a girl, not to mention that is what Bethany wants). I have ultrasound pictures, but haven't been able to make any scans of them yet. School is finally done. I took 2 classes for no particular reason. A graduate level Higher Education class: The law of higher education, and a general development through the lifespan class. I think I ended up doing pretty well....especially considering what has happened at the school this semester, in our personal lives and with our families.
This summer I will be taking the GRE and will hopefully have my application to the MFT (Marriage and Family Therapy) program here on campus done by no later than mid fall. It also looks like I will have a really cool opportunity to work with a local Jr High school in facilitating activity/therapy groups for at risk kids! I will be working for a great employer and it will be amazing experience and should help my resume too!
I will post new pictures and ultrasound shots soon! until then...

1 comment:

Julie said...

My maiden name is Julie Denhof, I was friends with Beth growing up! I came across your blog through blog hopping. I hope you don't mind. Please tell Beth that I said hello, and CONGRATS on #4 that's GREAT!

PS my blog address is Handfullofhusteads.blogspot.com